For years you may have been vying for a higher position at your company, a thriving business, or just a better relationship where you are respected, appreciated, and cared for. However, your goal may be evading you, driving you to feel like a failure. If this is how you feel or think, then I invite you to Shift or Be Shifted.
Understand that you are a spiritual being having a human experience. Each spirit exists in a matrix where it pulls things toward it while repelling whatever goes against its worldview. In other words, it is you who attracts people, situations, and circumstances rather than the other way around. You are already pre-wired to be brilliant; you just need to shift your brilliance to tap into this power.
Why Shift Your Brilliance
Once you shift your brilliance, you have more control over whatever comes your way, and you can define your future in the present. By taking over the wheel on the road leading to your destiny, you can navigate your life away from obstacles and ensure a smooth ride ahead. Other benefits you’ll reap by shifting include:
- Letting go of whatever is keeping you back and embracing what will push you forward;
- Learning to find significance rather than seek success;
- Identifying your purpose in life and what role you play in every situation you go through;
- Boosting your self-confidence and realizing that you’re not the one damaged here – it’s the situation itself that is damaged;
- Discovering your passion for your job and going the extra mile;
- Building relationships with every side of your business transactions rather than just selling or buying;
- Uncovering the leader within regardless of your title;
- Connecting deeply with your company’s brand, discovering it thoroughly in the process, and promoting it more effectively;
- Boosting your productivity because you actually care about your life and work.
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what shifting can do for you. However, if you decide to let undesirable forces control your life’s journey, you are bound to feel like a rag doll thrown from one situation into another.
7 Tips to Help You Shift and Take Control of Your Life
If you’re ready to take control and lead rather than be led, here are seven tips you should follow:
- Stay optimistic and exude positive energy despite the surrounding negativity.
- Work on being happy and become known for it.
- Remember that there will be those who like you and those who won’t. Don’t waste your time running after the latter. Build yourself up to be strong, and they’re bound to come to you.
- Become more intuitive and tap into opportunities that are all around you in the matrix.
- Operate with tacit knowledge, i.e., do what you do with confidence rather than simply doing a task.
- Repel inferior energy, especially when you’re building your own, or it will drag you down.
- Remember that you may feel lonely but you’re never alone. The quicker you realize this, the less likely it will be for you to succumb to depression and other negative thoughts.
So don’t let this world lead you. Take the steering wheel of your future firmly in your hands, shift into the right gear, and become the brilliant person you were created to be.
Simon T. Bailey is a speaker, author, life coach and entrepreneur. Bailey is the author of Shift Your Brilliance: Harness the Power of You, INC and Release Your Brilliance: The 4 Steps to Transforming Your Life and Revealing Your Genius to the World.